The new battery powered Mini Miller from Picote Solutions is an absolute beast. The +C edition comes with an integrated inspection camera that will make your day's of pipework a breeze of fresh summer wind!
The cleaning unit itself contains a 16 meter-long milling shaft 8mm in diameter, encased in thick outer casing for maximum durability during those long evenings at the site.
- 230V, 48v battery
- Suitable for drain cleaning DN50 - DN100 pipes.
- Awesome tool for blockage removal & fast reinstatements
- Use with DN50 & DN70 Smart Cutters & Twisters.
- Use with cleaning chains, brushes & more.
- Brush coating capacity range from DN50 to DN150
- weight 33kg
- Standard Battery Weight: 3.5kg
- 800 - 2200rpm with step-less speed control and forward / reverse function
- Lightweight aluminium frame.
- Two wheels and an extendable pulling handle facilitate transportation.
- Perfect to work inside buildings.
- Please note the tools are available separately.
The integrated camera is a high-quality pipe inspection camera sporting a good 30 meters (98') of push rod, a color camera that makes viewing of cleaning and cutting jobs easier than ever and to further multiply the usability of this machine, the camera also assists you with your Picote Brush Coating works if you choose to add the Coating Unit.
The camera head has an integrated 512Hz sonde which allows you to locate the camera head up to 5 meters underground with suitable locating equipment.
High speed drain cleaning
- Blockage removal
- Fast reinstatements through DN50, DN70 & DN100/2”, 3” & 4” P-Traps.