Picote Super Midi Miller - Strong Yet Flexible
The Super Midi Miller is designed for cleaning, descaling, root removal, and cutting/reinstatements in DN70-150 (3-6") pipes. It has a range of 20m (65') that can be increased by an additional 10m (33') with a shaft extension. It can also be paired with the Picote Maxi Coating Pump to coat pipes DN70-200 (3-8").
The Super Midi sits squarely between the Mini and Maxi Miller capabilities, offering the added strength of the larger 12mm (1/2") shaft, a thinner shaft casing for flexibility, and a weight of only 69kg (152 lbs). It is fed by a standard wall outlet making it very easy to use on almost any jobsite*
• Plugs into a standard wall outlet making it very easy to use on almost any jobsite*
• The thinner thickness of the Super Midi outer shaft casing makes it easier to navigate through multiple bends.
• High Speed/High Torque: 500-1500 rpm.
• Standard safety features include: protective outer shaft casing, operator presence foot control, electronic safety clutch, internal GFI, and an emergency stop to help keep you and your equipment investment protected.
* Use with a 110V / 16 Amp transformer in UK